MACHS, one of the higher education institutes that is specialized in healthcare education and applied vocational training, located in the Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
MACHS excelled to promote the educational process for various health disciplinarians by following-up with the most advanced and updated programs to establish a distinctive quality standard for health education and its outcomes.
Academic collaboration and partnership with both the American University of Beirut and the University of Oregon in the US, which ensures the international standards of MACHS education.
MACHS was established in 2003; Bachelor of Pharmacy program, was approved by Ministry of Education in 2007, Bachelor of Nursing and Clinical Laboratory Sciences programs were approved in 2009.
Programs and Specialization
- MACHS provides to all high school students from Saudi and non-Saudi who graduated from Scientific Section or its equivalent for admission to one of the health disciplines licensed and authorized by the Ministry of Higher Education undergraduate it.
- The current programs offered by MACHS:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Coding Management.
- Bridging in Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Bridging in Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Science in Radiology Sciences and Medical Imaging.
- Bachelor of Science in Anesthesia.