- MACHS produce Graduates who are Successful in Healthcare.
- MACHS offer unique programs designed to prepare you for your future career.
- Academic learning is blended with practical experience. Instructors connect course material to their work experiences and offer the potential of partnerships with Hospitals and health educations centers to introduce real-world projects into the curriculum. There are co-op, internship and work placement opportunities for many programs.
- MACHS is passionate about helping our students expand their knowledge and opportunities as Health services professionals. We can help you reach new levels of success.
- Wide range of educational programs spanning success skills.
- Outstanding student advisors to support your success.
- Study tools that match your style, including textbooks, interactive online learning, DVD-based lectures, and audio/video reviews.
- The greatest selection of faculty members from all nationalities.
- Huge potential for various modern laboratories.
- Library equipped with the latest references and scientific books library for video and CD.
- Opportunities to supplement graduate and master s after graduation.
- MACHS it’s apart from Almana General Hospital Since 1949, Almana General Hospital has been dedicated to bringing standard-setting health care. Throughout the decades, the hospital has had a consistent vow to advancing that care through pioneering in acquiring state-of-art equipment and employing best health care professionals. The first private general hospital in the Eastern Provence and, one of the oldest and largest medical company in Gulf Region, AGH continue its tradition of excellence today.