- The Foundation Year is a comprehensive academic preparatory program designed to prepare our newly admitted students for college studies by teaching them fundemental skills of English, communication, computer and sceinces.
- After successful completion, students enter degree courses in one of the departments in the college.
- The Foundation Year Department aims to improve student English language proficiency , learning and communication skills , and provide them with the foundation knowledge necessary for their academic success in health care fields.
- Achieve excellence in foundation programs that provide high quality education in the field of health care in a cooperative and creative environment under the guidance of qualified faculty members, and with a distinguished academic partnership with well-recognized international universities.
- To equip the students with academic skills and basic knowledge that will prepare them for their educational and career life.
- To deepen the students’ basic science knowledge and computer skills through the medium of English.
- To enhance English language proficiency with emphasis on integrating the four skills for effective studies in the healthcare field.
- To improve communication skills that will enable students to interact in real life situations.
- To develop communication and learning skills needed for academic and independent learning.
- To develop the principles of discipline, commitment and sense of responsibility.
- To promote students’ leadership quality, teamwork, critical thinking and self-confidence.
- To enforce Islamic values.