STUDENT COLLEGE COUNCIL
- The members of the Student College Council are the elected presidents of SDCs.
- The president and other positions of SCC are selected via random ballot, or lottery voting.
- The entire process of election is supervised by the Student College Council.
The responsibilities of Student College Council (SCC) :
- Represent the students in the College Council.
- Promote students’ interest.
- Inform students about any subject that concerns them.
- Consult students on any important issue.
- Organize financial campaigns for campus and charitable activities.
- Organize educational and recreational activities for students.
- Participate in developing the college educational projects.
- Organize an activity to recognize the efforts of students involved in organizing college activities.
The president of Student College Council (SCC) :
- Represent officially the Student College Council (SCC) in MACHS College Council.
- Call meetings of the council whenever necessary, and prepare the agenda.
- Chair the meetings of the council.
- Supervise the tasks of the council members.
- Take part in all sub- committees formed by the council.
- Represent the students on official occasions.
The vice president of Student College Council (SCC) :
- Preside over meetings of the council in the absence of the president.
- Advise and assist the President.
- Coordinate the work of non-elected volunteering students involved in the organization of MACHS activities: newspaper committee, clubs, etc.
- Replace the president when he or she cannot be present.
The secretary of Student College Council (SCC) :
- Shall keep the minutes of the council.
- Take charge of all correspondence.
- Send copies of all minutes to the Office of the Student Affairs center.
- Advertise upcoming events and activities to the student body.
The treasurer of Student College Council (SCC) :
- Submit an annual budget for the coming year by the end of June of each year.
- Keep accounts up to date.
- Make purchases.
- Provide full information about the council’s finances whenever the council wishes to see.