Majors Avaliable in Bachelor Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care
Admission Requirements for New Students
Applicant must have a secondary school certificate in Natural Sciences or its equivalent from a Saudi Arabian school or a recognized school by the Ministry of Education with a cumulative percentage that is not less than 80%.
At least a score of 65% in the General Aptitude Test (Qudurat).
At least a score of 60% in the Scholastic Achievement Admission Test (Tahseely).
Applicant must have obtained the secondary school certificate, or its equivalent, in a period of less than five years prior to his/her application.
Applicant must pass the medical check-up before admission.
If the applicant has a score of 6.5 in the IELTS test or its equivalent, he/she will be exempted from the General English courses.
Applicant must obtain a score of 20 and above in MACHS English Placement Test. Otherwise, he/she may need to enroll in the primer intensive English program.
Applicant must have a record of good conduct and behavior.
Applicant must satisfy any other requirements specified by the College Council at the time of application.
- New students are required to pay a NON-refundable registration fee of SAR 500
- Annually, students are expected to pay 60,000 SR (all programs including the foundation year are the same price ), 30,000 SR/semester and can pay three installment/ semester.
- For the primer intensive English program it is 7000 SR/semester